One of the UK’s leading general merchandise retailers, Argos, was inaugurated in 1973. It offers more than 60,000 products through its apps, stores, websites and convenient Click & Collect points in different supermarkets.
Being a tech-led retailer, Argos’ sales are 90% online, and its website secures more than a billion visits in a year! Its Fast Track delivery is quite high on the market and is available in more than 90% of UK postcodes. You can use the Argos card and effortlessly shop at Sainsbury and get all your groceries!
Argos Credit Card Sign in
To log in to your Argos account, you have to visit the portal.
On your device, go to Potal.newdaycards.com and log in to your Argos credit card.
Argos Login Site
All you have to do is remember your username and password.
After you put in the details, you’re good to go; you can enter your banking details.
Registration for Argos Credit Card
If you don’t have your account registered, you can get it registered in the same portal.
Argos Registration Site
To start out, what do you need?
● Your account details
The 16 digit number on your card or your account number is required.
● The number you got on the online registration
When you applied for the card, you got a 6 digit code on your email and as a letter. It is required. Through if you do not have it on hand, you can still apply for it.
● Your phone
Keep your phone handy because the one-time-passcode (OTP) is sent to your number.
After you have all these things in your hand, now you register.
- The first thing you add is your last name.
- The postal code of the place you live.
- Put in your card number.
- After that, look at your card and add the expiry date written on it.
- Following that, you put a tick mark on the box that reads that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions and then you click on continue to keep on registering for the card.
- When you click ‘continue,’ they are going to send an OTP on your phone that you have to add to the website to fully register.
Pros of the Argos Card
It’s hard to find a more competitive card elsewhere. The Argos card is quite beneficial and provides a number of advantages that include:
- The cost of purchases can be spread in three months
- It has no annual fee
- You can pay for everything without interest
- The online payment system is flawless
Cons of the Argos Card
Even though it’s one of the best credit cards, it still has some minor disadvantages that include:
- Expensive cash advances and balance transfer rate
- Customer service is a little poor
Argos Credit Card is a Merchandise Retail Company that provides ease of purchase. When you shop at Argos, you get flexible payment plans that allow you longer to pay. So, whatever transaction you do, you get no effect on your credit rating.