The name of HDFC Bank ranks high in the list of top private banks of India. Besides that, HDFC has the credit of receiving approval from the reverse bank of India (RBI) for private banking sesetupIn its long journey of successful banking, HDFC has managed to spread more than fifty-five thousand branches nationwide and internationally.
The best three services that this bank offers are retail banking, wholesale banking, and treasury. This bank is acclaimed for its great professional ethics and the best customer care services. This is a one-stop solution for everyone’s banking and financing needs.
Easy steps to log in for HDFC credit card:
In order to avail the HDFC’s internet banking services, you need to check their eligibility criteria for successful registration. The criteria are as follows:
- The minimum required age is 21 years old and the maximum age could be 65.
- The minimum income requirement for a regular credit card is 18,000 INR per month.
- The employment type can be salaried or self-employed.
Steps to follow:
Step 01: First of all, you need to visit the official website of HRFC here.
Step 02: After checking your eligibility, look for the “Personal Banking Services” box. Select the option for “Card Services” and then choose “Credit Card”.
Step 03. By clicking to “apply online” you will be taken to a registration form. You will be asked to put all the important personal and contact details.
Step 04: After getting your details confirmed, a bank representative will get in touch with you to complete the process.
Step 05: If you are an existing customer, you can apply directly by just giving your bank ID and contact number.
For new customers, the following documents will be required to complete the procedure.
- For address confirmation, you will have to submit your passport, driving license, or voter ID.
- For identity verification, a voter ID or driving license would be enough.
- For income proof, you will be required to give a bank statement, payslip, or income tax return.
Pros and Cons of HDFC Credit Card:
HDFC’s credit card services give you a variety of benefits along with satisfactory customer care services. However, there are a few things that should not be kept hidden from you, if you are availing it for the first time. Here are some of the pros and cons.
- You can maximize your interest-free period, once you have known the bill generation date of your credit card.
- Your overall credit profile keeps improving when you use the card regularly for billings.
- Not only this, but you also earn reward points on cards which bring several benefits like free flight tickets and huge discounts on electronics.
- You also get the option of EMIs as a convenient way to pay back your credit card bills.
- There is very little to zero chance of misusing your card at retailers or online shopping stores.
- The credit card gives you an option for avoiding overspending by setting limits on your card.
- One disadvantage is HDFC charges you slightly higher interest rates if you do not pay within due dates.