Marbles is a trademark of NewDay Cards Ltd and is used under license. The credit to marbles is provided by NewDay Ltd. The companies NewDay Ltd and NewDay Cards Ltd are registered in Wales and England. They are a part of the NewDay group of companies which is registered in London.
The NewDay Ltd is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority for the Payment Services Regulations 2017 and has the right to the payment procedure services.
Let’s learn how the marbles credit card works!
Marbles Credit Card Login
When you are on the marbles homepage, look to the right, and you will find a login or register button. To access your account, all you have to do is follow these simple steps:
Click on the login button and enter the login page.
Now you have to enter all your information provided to you by the marbles card supplier.
After you press the enter key, you are able to log in to your credit card account without further ado!
If you are having trouble logging in then, you can submit a support request.
Registration for Marbles
If you still haven’t registered for the credit card account, then visit here. All you need to provide is:
- Your account details, meaning your account number or your 16 digit card number
- Keep your phone with you because your OTP (One-Time Passcode) is sent to your phone
- Your online registration number that marbles sent to you on email when you first applied for the card. If you haven’t registered yet, then do it now.
- After that, you provide all the details
- Check the terms and conditions box, and you’re good to go!
Pros and Cons of the Marbles Credit Card
Marbles credit card works quite straightforwardly without any complicated steps. All you have to do is register, login and start using your account! Some of the main advantages that you will experience are:
- No annual fee
- They provide spending alerts to help avoid any missteps
- They have an online eligibility checker to help their customers.
- You can track your balance and view transactions wherever you are
Some disadvantages that you might experience with Marbles are:
- Customer service is a little off
- Payments might take a little longer to arrive
The marbles credit card helps you stay in control of your finances and provides you with the flexibility to fit every transaction correctly into your schedule. You can get instant responses, and any transaction has no impact on your credit rating!