Are you looking for the right credit card to take abroad with you? This may be it. The Royal Bank Credit Card comes with no additional fees on transactions when you travel abroad. That alone will save you money.
The RBS is a retail and commercial bank in Scotland. The bank serves over 30 million customers in the United Kingdom, Asia, America, Europe, and the Middle East. The Royal Bank of Scotland provides banking services to individuals, businesses, and institutions. The RBS is trying to build an environment for its customers to make their financial goals and global finances achievable. Their card tracking system will help you to manage your finances all in one place with their digital banking.
When you apply for this Mastercard, you will also benefit from the low-interest rates on purchases and balance transfers. In fact, the interest rate is just a mere 9.9% (variable). This interest rate is much lower than what is offered on other RBS credit cards.
- You must be 18 or above
- You must hold a current account to apply for a credit card
- You should be a UK resident
- You should have a stable annual income
How to Log into your RBS Credit Card
- If you have already signed up with RBS Banking, then simply add your login
- If you still haven’t signed up, then go to the signup option and add your personal details, middle name, last name, Date of birth and postcode.
- To log into your account, you need to enter your customer number, which is given by the bank.
- There is a second option in case of forgetting your customer number, and you can add your 16 digit card number and log in.
- If you forgot both numbers, you could simply tap on the forgotten customer number.
- You will be directed to another page where further details will be asked to you to retrieve your login
- A reset link will be sent to your email.
- They will send a one-time passcode on your mobile number for security purposes, or you can use your card reader.
Review of RBS Credit Card
- 0% rates for 23 months on purchases after opening the .account and later, the standard rate will be applied.
- 0% rates for 23 months on balance transfers made within the first 3 months and later standard rates will be applied.
- 49% balance transfer fee
- Low rates on purchases and balance transfers
- No balance transfer fee
- A minimum of 10£ a year earning
Therefore, making a digital RBS account will be a convenient option to make your banking hassle-free. With the perks, RBS is providing its customers services worldwide, and they are soon to be world-class banking globally. Make your finances managed with RBS budget planning and online customer care support.